As I write this, I am fighting the reality that I probably won’t pull off my big book launch plan. My plan involved videos and being witty and lots of social media exposure. But at 11:08 pm on Friday night,
Apr. 29, 2021 by Mary Beth Dahl
“It’s about how the choices you make reflect who you are. Set in a dystopian world that twists lies into something good, my novel takes you on a journey with three people whose struggle with the truth leaves each of
Be More than a Warrior
Warrior Ramblings – The Blog
A Special Note to YOU
(Where I’ve been and what I’ve been up to)
July was “finish-the-novel” month, and I did it! “The Gifted One” is in the editing phase. I’ll be looking for beta readers soon.
August turned out to be a rough month, and I had a bunch of thank you notes to write (from the birthday book), so I took a break from the novel and blog to focus on the people around me.
Now I’m back and ready to focus on you! I have some exciting things planned for the fall so be sure to sign up for the newsletter (see top of page) and don’t miss a thing! Come along, warrior friend. The night is nearly over. The day is almost here!
Ponderings – Recent Blog Posts
- Taking a Risk, Making a Friend, and Expanding My World August 31, 2021
- Facing My Delusions of Grandeur and Still Dreaming Big July 31, 2021
- 5 Things I Learned from My Mom – A Tribute to Love June 30, 2021
- More than a Warrior and Not My Own Person June 1, 2021
- For the Good of the Novel Someone Needs to Speak Up April 29, 2021