(I read this article, 21 Things an Introvert Loves, and I thought it might be nice to create my own list of what I think an EXTROVERT loves….how’d I do?)
1. When the teacher says, “Buddy up.”
3. Shopping in the grocery store right before a snow storm.
4. Sitting at a table right next to someone who is eating lunch alone in a restaurant that’s fairly empty.
5. Meeting new people while with old friends at a New Year’s Eve party with a thousand strangers.
6. Being at home, skyping with a family member and texting a coworker while checking out Facebook and watching TV with a few friends you’ve invited over.
7. Not being at home alone.
8. A camera and group shots
10. Shopping at Short Pump Town Center the day after Thanksgiving.
11. Walking into the school cafeteria.
13. Working out at the gym.
14. Talking to people at the gym who are trying to read or listen to their iPod.
15. Team sports.
16. Being on committees and in clubs.
17. Talking to the waitress, and the check-out clerk, and the bag boy, and the lady in the next line over, and the…
19. Beaches in the summer time.
20. Fourth of July fireworks events
21. Applause and hugs and surprise parties.